WITH YOUR THREE BOOK PURCHASE YOU GET:
OVER $2,300 IN PEAK PERFORMANCE TOOLS & TRAININGS — FREE!
Get everything offered in the ONE BOOK PURCHASE...
1. A Masterclass in Mindset—Aging is a mental as well as a physical process. This makes mindset one of the most powerful tools in the peak performance aging tool kit. In this masterclass, you’ll learn how the wrong mindset can send you to an early grave, while the right one can add productive, healthy, high-flow years to your life.
2. An Animated Guide to the Superpowers of Aging—Scientists used to believe that mental decline was an inevitable byproduct of aging. Gene Cohen—the godfather of peak performance aging—proved otherwise. Rather than a loss of function, Cohen discovered that, if we properly train the brain, we gain access to legitimate cognitive superpowers in the second half of our lives. Want to significantly increase intelligence, creativity, empathy and wisdom in your later years? This anime explores the superpowers of aging.
3. The Brutal Math Vlog + Peak Performance Aging Calculator—Nothing is more precious than time—and this is especially true in the second half of our lives. The Brutal Math and the PPA Calculator are peak performance tools that free up your schedule while helping you improve your life. This is one-stop shopping for more time, greater fortitude, better problem-solving, and an overall mood boost.
4. The PPA Calculator—a time management tool for seriously improving the quality of our lives.
5. A Book Junky’s Guide to Peak Performance Aging—In this detailed review of nine major peak performance aging texts, you’ll meet top researchers, see how their work influenced Gnar Country, and learn about core discoveries that can seriously improve the second half of your life.
Length: 13 pages
6. Gnar Country PPA Cheat Sheet—An infographic detailing the most crucial peak performance aging ideas from the past century. Want to kick butt until you kick the bucket? This single cheat sheet is all you need to kick aging’s ass.
A PDF infographic
7. 1. A Primary Flow Activity Tutorial and Action Plan—If you want to maintain memory and improve cognitive function in the second half of your life, then building up a healthy “cognitive reserve” is foundational. Cognitive reserve is the technical term for the brain’s own neuroprotective mechanisms. And nothing is more important to building cognitive reserve than time spent in flow. And nothing is more important to time spent in flow than one’s primary flow activity. Here, we lay out everything you need to know about that activity. This includes how to discover your primary flow activity, how to modify it to fit our later years, and how to deploy it for maximum results.
8. A Private Gnar Discussion with Steven Kotler—This 90 minute, reader-led discussion about Gnar Country will take place a month after publication, ensuring everyone has had time to read the book and prepare questions.
9. How To Phone Less And Play More—A conversation between Steven Kotler and science journalist Catherine Price, one of the world’s leading experts on smart phone addiction and recovery. Here, you’ll see how to take back control of your life, and replacing the smart phone addiction with playful, high-flow activities that are absolutely key to peak performance aging.
GNAR COUNTRY - 3 BOOKS
- I'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.